What is the food packaging label?
According to the Food Safety Law of the People's Republic of China, there should be labels on the packaging of prepackaged food. The label should indicate the following:
1. Name, specification, net content, production date;
2. Ingredients or ingredients list;
3. The name, address and contact information of the producer;
4. Shelf life;
5. Product standard code;
6. Storage conditions;
7. The generic name of the food additive used in the national standard;
8. Production license number;
9. Other matters that must be indicated by laws, regulations or food safety standards.
10. Main and auxiliary foods for infants and other specific people, the label should also indicate the main nutrients and their contents.